Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mountain Climbing: Why You Can!

If I tell you I've been into mountain climbing and I don't have pictures to prove it...would you believe me? A friend says, she won't and maybe she would suspect that I'm just too good in adobe photoshop...

Oh dear! Do I really look like a pushover? Or the non-adventurous type who are afraid of little mosquito bites and snakes?! Are my looks that deceiving in all my high-heeled stiletto shoes and dresses?! 

Hmmm....

The mountains are not for the faint at heart, so they said. But I am a self-confessed faint at heart. They're not lying but I am not either. Beyond that faint at heart girl is a brave little soul whose mind power is bigger than what the heart feels. And I believe, if I can do it...there's no way YOU can't.

So why not hop in and let's climb mountains together this 2013!
Weeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment