Sunday, October 16, 2011

Villa Isabella: The Team Traveler's Haven

Located at Samboan, approximately 4 hours away from Cebu City is a resort small but comfortable enough for a relaxing and enjoyable trip with your friends. The pink cottages are like cotton-candies against the blue sea and the skyline. I like the view of the skyline the most. The clouds, the sea,  and the water. They fit perfectly like a portrait on a painter's canvass. And don't you ever miss the sunset. it was my first time to be out on the beach as the sun cast it's orangey color, and it was perfect. I never had that kind of amazement before. Pure bliss!

How to go there
Go to South Bus Terminal took a Ceres bus to Bato via Barili. Asked the driver to drop you at Samboan Medical Clinic and Laboratory. Walk a little until you found a bamboo gate that say's "Private property. No Entry." That's the gate to Villa Isabella. The gate is beside a big house with a store. If you're not confident enough, just asked a local. I personally suggest don't go there alone. It's nice but it can be a little lonely. We we're the only guests there. Maybe due to it's far proximity to the city, traveler's find it hard to appreciate it. 

I don't know the actual fare since we had stop over at Alegria. A rough estimate would be PHP 172 since Cebu to Alegria is PHP 134 then Alegria to Samboan is PHP 38. 

The Place
"Villa Isabella: The Team Traveler's Haven". When you're on a team outing, you will surely enjoy this place. It's like having your own private resort. The resort has A videoke place that lets you sing 2 songs for Php 5. You will only have to list the songs. You pay after. You can sing until 10 PM only. It has a mini-bar plus canteen. I don't know if they serve food because we brought our own food. For the meat, fish and some others, we bought it in the local market. I am not in-charge of the market. I will surely ask Ryan to feature it in his blog one of these days. So might as well check it there. He was the one in-charge of the market and foods. I knew this place from scouring the net. Stumbled on it's Facebook page. The numbers are not updated that's why didn't pick this place.  

Here are the updated contact numbers:
0921-200-2327 Look for Obiso
261-2877

Rooms costs PHP 1500. We had 2. It costs the same but 1 is bigger than the other. The girl's room has 3 beds and the guys has 2 bed. It both has its own CR. I think that room is the family room. I never asked though. Both rooms has an extension room with a screen walling. It has chairs and table also. We put our foods their. Talking with the care taker, he mentioned about a room that cost PHP 1200. I was kind of regretful that I didn't ask for it to be opened so that I could take some pictures and post it here. Maybe next time I'll visit a resort, I will surely capture everything in my cam and blog about it. It surely will be beneficial.

About the Beach
The beach front is stony but I like that they are smooth. The shore on the sea wall beside the Resort is sandy. Don't miss to check it out. Night swimming is very ideal there since the beach is so well lighted. 


View of the entire resort


Our dining table.

Shoreline.

Cottage.

Cottage near the videoke area.

Room 1: Girls Room

Room 2: Boys Room

Inside Boys Room. 2 beds with own CR.

Extension of boy's room.

Kitchen Door.
Common Kitchen. We borrowed some utensils here.

No comments:

Post a Comment