Monday, May 28, 2012

Fiesta Summer in Bohol


This was my 3rd time in Bohol. The first was a 4 days/3 nights tour with Migo's  friends 4 years ago. The next was Migo and I attended a college friend's wedding.

When I decided to have 30.30.5, I was thinking of not going back to the place I once been. I broke that  goal last year when I went back to Cagayan de Oro. With that, I made an amendment of the goal...it's OK to go back as long as the places I visited were different. That's the one consideration I had on this trip. I'm thankful that my consideration was met. Besides, even if the consideration was not met, I would still go. I wouldn't want to miss the chance to bond with these cool group. Not ever!

We arrived in Bohol via Starcraft to Getape. Fare is PHP 220. From there, we rode a tricycle for PHP 10 to the hiway where we rode a bus bound to Talibon for PHP 25. Most of us didn't had breakfast so we were starving when we arrived at Ryan's, our host for the tour. We settled for a while then had lunch.

Arrival pic!

While waiting for the feast!

Hungryyyyy!

Yum! Yum! Yum!
The foods were all yummy but I especially liked eating crabs. I ate 3 big ones. Hahaha! I was glad Kim and Lawrence joined me on the quest because if they were not there, I'm sure I wouldn't stayed that long on the table. Hahaha!

After lunch, we decided to chill. Since we don't have anything to do, Migo's board games were bored savers. We played "no thanks", "uno" and "bohnanza".

I only played "no thanks" once. Then transferred to "uno". Charina won  "no thanks"  twice, then later replaced by BBbear. Migo, Ramer, Ricco, Jellie, John Jay and I played "uno" . I hate that game. Ahaha! It was too long. We we're not able to end the game properly. I quit because I got so bored I wanna play "bohnanza". :P

We only had 1 game with "bohnanza" because we were served snacks. Hehehe! After the snacks, John Jay suggested we play "in-di-an-pak-bom". It was a fun action game. I wanna play it again. Hehe! After rounds of that, Kim suggested we'd play "Wolf2x". 

We had 2 rounds of "Wolf2x". The games was like "The Resistance". The players will each have their roles. The roles were hunter, spy, wolf, witch and villagers. There were 2 main groups wolves and villagers. Wolves win if they can kill all the villagers, villagers won otherwise. The witch can kill or heal anyone wounded by the wolf. The spy can spy on starting on the 2nd night. The hunter is not that useful. Haha! 

On the first game, my team "Wolves" won. Yahooooo! On the 2nd game, the "Wolves" still won. But I'm no longer a wolf, I was 1 of the witches. And I protected the only wolf who survived. I hate that twist. Tsk! I wish I just go with my instinct. I should have killed Mira even if it means killing myself. Mira and I was a couple in the game. If she dies, I die. So when she was wounded, I healed her. On the last part, there were only 4 people alive. Mira, Jellie, Me and Ramer. Ramer and I are witches. So the decision was either to kill Mira or Jellie. I wanted to kill Mira because my instinct was strong that she was the wolf. Ramer insisted that we'd kill Jellie instead because we have healed Mira before. With that, we lose. :( Next time, I would really go on my gut feel. 

UNO!

No Thanks!

Winning Wolves!

The 2nd Game!

After the games, we decided to stroll. Went to light candles, took pictures in the plaza and had grocery for the tour the next day.









Then dinner came. After dinner, I was so tired I slept while the others are chatting. At around 11 PM, the "singles" decided to stroll. It was fiesta after all. :)

We woke up early the next day for our tour. =)

Tour trail: (Click for individual stories and pictures)
9 Panglao

Thanks to Ryan Valmoria for the accommodation, foods and organization! Weeeeee! :)
Note: All pictures of this Bohol trip is courtesy of Ryan Valmoria.

=)




No comments:

Post a Comment