Monday, October 11, 2010

Moalboal Despedida


well, that statement cannot apply entirely to me because i didn't have the energy to witness everything. :)
i sleep early..maybe not that early but earlier than them..10 PM I guess..just when EVERYTHING is about to start!

My first time in Moalboal is a blast! I had fun and BUSOG weekend with work friends. I never really expected any of it. You see, I am a pessimist. I expected the WORST. 

We stayed at a house in Big Sand Campgrounds. I'm not sure how much it costs but it's awesome. It has a big attic (hot during day time, but cool at night). The ground floor is air-conditioned (that's why I opt to sleep in the Attic). The accommodation comes in package with a refrigerator, 2 queen beds, 3 single beds and 2 single mattresses. (My friend just told me the accomodation costs PHP 3500, refrigerator included, PHP 150 additional for the stove)

From South Bus Terminal, we rode a Ceres Bus to Moalboal, fare is PHP 91. It's a 2 and a half hour journey to Moalboal Central. From the stopover, we took an almost 20 minutes tricycle ride to Big Sand Campgrounds for PHP 25 each.

We arrive at the resort about 11 AM, had lunch at 1:30 PM, I sleep from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, swimming at 5:00 PM. The water was nice but it's low tide so I really had a hard time enjoying it near the shore. We had to go far where the water is deep. Swimming far had some advantage though, like the underwater view is nice but you have to endure the "TUYOM" scare to get that far. I hate tuyoms, I'm glad I was careful enough not to step on them.

After swimming, we waited for supper prepared by our chief cook( sosyal :D ). We ate grilled pork and others. Drinking session starts at about 8 PM I guess, not that sure because when I was there, I didn't have the urge to check the time so much. It only shows I'm enjoying every bit of Moalboal that checking the time is a hassle.

I'm having SSB after the dinner but I'm scared to sleep at the attic alone so I joined the drinking session while reading Bryan's Gift (The 5 People You Meet In Heaven). I decided to drink a little, just enough to give me the courage to come up the attic and sleep (poor and talawan me). That's it, I had enough courage to retire at about 10 PM. Luckily, I slept soundly but I got headache the next day :(

The next day: Sunday
Hmmm.. to be continued :D

No comments:

Post a Comment